Tuesday, September 4, 2012


Google
~Labor Day~Ta-Da! It's me! I'm back! I am much more healthy now....and all that strange "energy"
seems to have settled down....Wow! I thought I was ready for the funny farm!...Maybe NEW
funny farm...
     So! I spent a few days with my daughter, her boys and x hubby's step son, and his kids...They were visiting with my Daughter and her family during the Paul Bunyan celebration!
All of them are GREAT kids....I adored them..Step son's parenting amazed me....He is a hands
on Daddy and they are responding wonderfully...I knew and respect his former wife..they
have both done a great job.....
    Today is vinegar the c pap day....put a cup of vinegar in the basin and turned the heat
on High..that should boil that smelly stuff and push it out into the hoses and stuff!! So I
ain't going into the back of the house till time to turn it off, and rinse it.....Probably the most
"work" I will do all day.......WELL these floors need swept, I might just do that....my days
away seem to have helped my lungs....I walked and walked and walked..no more Green
goobers....YES! still allergic, but no infection.....black mold in my house is frightening......
   I'm off of here for the day...just sending  you some LOVE....and maybe a bit of
laughter...

No comments:

Post a Comment