Saturday, September 8, 2012


Google
Rewind life...wow! I thought I was just here....I never
seem to get anything done, so it can't be that I am so
busy...I'm NOT...

I went for a lovely long ride with my Jen. We stopped at
Brenda's and saw she and boys for about an hour..which
is about all the two of them can maintain....Together,
mix like oil and water...

Jen drove home, I thought it was
 my blood sugar. I had a melt down. The deer in the
road scared me...can you imagine!

 Examining it in the
cold light of day, I think I forgot to take thyroid pill.
Perhaps I washed it down with coffee and milk...what
ever. It was embarrassing....I took it with selenium this
morning. I did feel a lot better..

I'd forget my head if it
wasn't secured to my shoulders. Sometimes I have to
go to the bathroom 3 times before I remember to get
my dentures..GREAT! I'm not that old.......am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment